Alright, here I go and I am going to try and make this short. The City of Norton's "finest" if you want to call them that have set up several (a lot more than normal) roadblocks the past week or so. They typically do when graduation, prom, new stickers, etc take place which is fine but I can see why people don't want to travel in here during these times because they always say the police are a pain in the rectum.
So last night I was in one in which it was my wife, myself, and my daughter. Typical roadblock (license, check stickers, and move along). Well then around 10 or so that night it was my wife and my daughter traveling home. My daughter almost asleep, which isn't the point but my wife pulls up and she immediately knows she left her license in the other vehicle because we switched right before all this went down. She tells the young officer that she left it in the other vehicle and he tells her too pull off (still standard up to this point), he approaches the car and gets her SSN and he calls it in, he then says she is going to have to step out of the car, my daughter starts screaming, guy could care less. He has the nerve to open the back door and shine a flashlight in her face and scare her to death, she is whaling so hard she is choking and the idiot just stands there still searching the vehicle. He opens the rear hatch and checks the cargo area, shines his light and checks up under the vehicle, still my daughter is screaming and this f*ckstick is still flashing his light in at my daughter and around the vehicle. He finally says maam, you can go know and just remember to always carry you license.
She has been sitting there a good 10 minutes with my child wandering what the heck is going on. Not only this incident but I was also told a story by another family member who was trying to get 60 kids across Park Ave in Norton and knew that the light would probably change before they all crossed so they just stood in front of the traffic to let the kids cross. Meanwhile a cop (same f*ckstick as above) goes right by them before they are going to cross and just looks at them and waves. All he had to do was throw on the light and sit in the middle of the intersection until they crossed.
All I can say is I am a little pissed at our PD. They have always been known for being complete pricks but they have stepped it up another notch. I know this doesn't go for all Cops, I have a few in my family and know some who do the right thing and are in it for the right reason, however, the kids who got picked on in school and bullied that are now becoming cops who use it as a power trip are increasing.
All I ask is to be friendly and don't be a complete [richard] at the world or the people you are stopping. Thanks to this prick described above my daughter now runs and cries everytime she see's a cop.





Bookmarks